- Noid Light and IAC Tester Set 11 Pc
- Product Overview
DescriptionQuickly and easily diagnose engine problems with this noid light and IAC tester set. The kit lets you check your engine for issues in the electrical fuel injection system, spark plug circuits or idle air control (IAC) valve in both no-start and stalling engines. The test kit is suitable for testing GM TBI, GM SCPI, GM PFI, GM MULTEC2, BOSCH2, FORD TBI, GEO TBI and BOSCH PFI systems. Includes eight noid lights for fuel injection systems, two IAC testers and 4 foot fiber optic extension cable to test from driver's seat.
- Includes eight noid lights for fuel injection systems, two IAC testers, and a 4 foot fiber optic extension cable to test from driver's seat
- Easy to use -- disconnect fuel injectors and plug noid light into wiring harness
- Suitable for testing GM TBI, GM SCPI, GM PFI, GM MULTEC2, BOSCH2, FORD TBI, GEO TBI, and BOSCH PFI systems
- IAC test lights for both square and flat four-pin connectors
- Includes blow mold storage case
Name Noid Light and IAC Tester Set 11 Pc SKU 97959 Brand Pittsburgh Automotive Material Acrylic, Stainless Steel & Brass pins, TPR including poly-vinyl/polystyrene, Fiber optic tubing Quantity 11 Shipping Weight 0.98 lb. Accessories Included Eight noid lights for fuel injection systems, two IAC testers, and a 4 foot fiber optic extension cable to test from driver's seat, case
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|