- 12 Volt Deluxe Battery Maintainer and Float Charger
- Product Overview
DescriptionKeep your battery fully charged with this compact, handy float charger. The float charger/maintainer supplies voltage to match your 12 volt battery's self-discharge rate, keeping your battery "topped off" at all times without overcharging. Ideal for vehicles in long term storage, 12 volt backup batteries for sump pumps and other applications that need a battery to be kept fully charged between long periods of nonuse.
- Charge or maintain 12 volt batteries in storage
- Alligator clamps with optional ring clamps for permanent installation
- LED indicates when battery is charging or fully charged
- Red light warning for reverse polarity or short circuit
- 12 ft.18 AWG charging cable
- Automatically maintains the correct voltage
Use on fully charged 12 volt wet lead-acid or AGM batteries only. Not for gel batteries.Specifications
Name 12 Volt Deluxe Battery Maintainer and Float Charger SKU 62813 Brand Cen-Tech Amperage (amps) 0.75 Certification CSA Clamp material CCA Reverse polarity protection (y/n) Yes Cable length (ft.) 22 in. Product Height 3-1/4 in. Product Length 2-1/2 in. Product Weight 1.2 lbs. Product Width 2-1/4 in. Shipping Weight 1.05 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|