- 1.5 Amp Three Stage Onboard 12V Battery Charger/Maintainer
- Product Overview
DescriptionRecharge batteries up to three times faster than conventional units with this three-stage, fully automatic battery charger. This high frequency battery charger uses the latest technology to prolong battery life and is great for maintaining batteries while in storage. The battery charger is equipped with overload protection, short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection for added safety. LED charge indicators let you know when your battery is charged
- Charge or maintain 12 volt batteries
- Three-stage fully automatic charge controller protects and prolongs battery life
- Automatically switches to trickle charging to prevent overcharging
- Bracket for permanent mounting in engine bay
- LED charge indicators show status at a glance
Name 1.5 Amp Three Stage Onboard 12V Battery Charger/Maintainer SKU 99857 Brand Cen-Tech Amperage (amps) 1.5 Clamp material Brass Quantity 1 Reverse polarity protection (y/n) Yes Product Height 1-3/8 in. Product Length 5 in. Product Weight 1.6 lbs. Product Width 3-7/16 in. Shipping Weight 1.15 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|