- 16000 Peak/15000 Running Watts Tractor-Driven PTO Generator
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis PTO (power take-off) generator works with small tractors with at least a 30 HP engine to generate clean, efficient power. Generate electricity to power farm or ranch tools when far from a power source or use it as a backup power source for your home during a power outage. This powerful generator includes an output shaft and control panel with two 20 amp, 120 volt outlets, one 30 amp, 120 volt three-blade twist-lock outlet, one 120/240 volt four-prong grounding outlet and one two-prong, 12-volt DC outlet.
- Control panel has two 20 amp, 120 volt outlets
- one 30 amp, 120 volt three-blade twist-lock outlet
- one 120/240 volt four-prong grounding outlet
- and one two-prong, 12 volt DC outlet
- Two 50 amp, one 30 amp, and two 20 amp circuit breakers
- Connects to a 1-3/8 in. diameter, 6-tooth spline output shaft that needs to turn at 540 RPM
- UL listed receptacles and circuit breakers
- An additional lift-gate charge may apply.
Item made to order. Average time to ship is 3 weeks with a maximum of 13 weeks. Customer will be contacted regarding delivery.Specifications
Name 16000 Peak/15000 Running Watts Tractor-Driven PTO Generator SKU 65309 Brand Chicago Electric Generators Amperage (amps) 8, 20, 30, 50 Speed (max) 540 RPM Phase 1 Receptacles (qty.) 5 Surge watts (watts) 16000 Product Height 32-3/8 in. Product Length 24-1/8 in. Product Width 23-3/4 in. Shipping Weight 360.00 lb. Accessories Included Output shaft
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
- Buying Guide
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|