- 165 Amp-DC, 240 Volt, Inverter TIG/Stick Welder
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis Manual Metal Arc (MMA) welder features stick electrodes to weld iron and steel easily. Tack on a TIG torch and use it as a TIG welder for applications like thin walled material and tubing. Featuring a high open voltage to finish the job quicker and an easy-to-use anti-stick circuit, this welding machine will make short work of your metal working projects!
- Quick starting with high open circuit voltage
- Additional amperage during short arc length conditions increases the electrode penetration
- 1/4 in. maximum welding capacity
- Turbo fan cooling prevents overheating
- 5 ft. ground cable with clamp
- 6 ft. 3 in. welding cable with electrode holder
- Easy-to-use anti-stick circuit works on rutile, basic, stainless steel, and cast iron electrodes
Gas fittings, regulator and TIG torch are sold separately.Specifications
Name 165 Amp-DC, 240 Volt, Inverter TIG/Stick Welder SKU 61792 Brand Chicago Electric Welding Amperage (amps) 25 Duty cycle 40% @145 amps for MMA, 40% @155 amps for TIG Maximum amperage output (amps) 145 Minimum amperage output (amps) 10 Open Circuit Voltage 85 Thermal Overload Protection (y/n) Yes Weldable metals mild steel, low alloy steel, and stainless steel (not suitable for aluminum) Welding capacities MMA up to 1/4 in; TIG 22 gauge to 1/8 in. thick Product Height 7-3/4 in. Product Length 12-1/2 in. Product Width 5-3/4 in. Shipping Weight 17.85 lb. Size(s) 165 Wire size (in.) 1/16 in, 3/32 in,1/8 in. for MMA welding.; 1/16 in. & 3/32 in. for TIG welding Accessories Included cables, ground clamp, electrode holder, strap
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
- Buying Guide
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|