- 18 in. Sheet Metal Fabrication Kit
- Product Overview
DescriptionSimilar tools sell for over $500, but our 18 in.-long sheet metal fabrication kit is the affordable bead roller kit for auto body workers. Make your own wheel tubs, battery trays, dashboards, fire walls, floor pans, and other sheet metal parts and accessories.
- Cut, form, roll beads, and make perfect flanges with one benchtop tool
- Saves money and shop space
- Sheet metal capacity: 18 gauge
- Throat depth: 18-1/4 in.
- Cast iron base for stability
- Perfect for auto body workers: make your own wheel tubs, battery trays, dashboards, fire walls, floor pans, and other sheet metal parts and accessories
Vise sold separately.Specifications
Name 18 in. Sheet Metal Fabrication Kit SKU 34104 Brand Central Machinery Capacity 18 gauge Material Steel Shipping Weight 49.75 lb. Size(s) 18 in. Throat depth (in.) 18-1/4 in. Accessories Included 1/4 in., 3/8 in., and 1/2 in. bead mandrels; 1/16 in., 1/8 in., and 1/4 in. flange mandrels; and one 18-1/4 in. shearing mandrel.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|