- Rasp Set 3 Pc
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis great set of rasps is ideal for putting final touches on wood projects and furniture. The 3/4 in. flat rasp is designed for general purpose sanding and shaping on flat surfaces. The 7/8 in. half round rasp is built for flat, concave and convex surfaces, making it a favorite among cabinet makers. Finally, the 3/8 in. diameter round rasp is designed for shaving and forming tightly curved wood sections and circular holes. Each rasp is constructed of rugged high carbon alloy steel and features contoured PVC grips for quality control and comfort.
- High carbon alloy steel
- Each rasp is 8 in. long and designed for rough, unfinished wood
- 3/4 in. flat rasp for general purpose work on flat or convex surfaces
- 7/8 in. half round rasp is perfect for cabinet makers and can be used on flat, concave, and convex surfaces
- 3/8 in. diameter round rasp is made for tightly curved wood sections and circular holes
- Contoured PVC grips
Name Rasp Set 3 Pc SKU 33865 Brand Pittsburgh® Material HCS Quantity 3 Product Length 11 in. Shipping Weight 0.63 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail Lifetime Warranty. We guarantee this Tool to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|