- 30 in. Capacity Shear, Press Brake, and Slip Roll
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis versatile shear, press brake and roll machine lets your cut, form and roll all with one tool! The shear makes straight cuts up to 30 in. wide while the press brake makes bends to 90 degrees in material up to 30 in. wide. This 3-in-1 roll machine also includes adjustable finger dies for pans and boxes of varying sizes making this unit essential for any metalworking shop.
- Shear makes straight cuts and bends up to 30 in. wide with adjustable stops from 1/2 in. to 16 in.
- Press brake makes bends to 90º in material up to 30 in. wide
- Adjustable finger-dies for pans and boxes of varying sizes
- Slip roll forms cylindrical pieces, cones and wire loops down to the diameter of the rolls
- Surface-ground cast iron construction
- Pre-drilled base for permanent mounting
- An additional lift-gate charge may apply.
Name 30 in. Capacity Shear, Press Brake, and Slip Roll SKU 5907 Brand Central Machinery Capacity 0-90 degrees Cutting capacity 30 in. x 20 gauge Material Steel Product Height 26-1/2 in. Product Length 42-1/2 in. Product Weight 308 lbs. Product Width 33 in. Shipping Weight 299.00 lb. Size(s) 1 in, 2 in, 3 in, 6 in, 8 in, 10 in. Wire size (in.) 5/32 in, 11/64 in, 7/32 in.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|