- 4-in-1 Quick Change Multi Head Hammer
- Product Overview
DescriptionFour interchangeable heads with varying degrees of hardness make it easy to use the right amount of striking force when doing delicate assembly work. The included plastic heads won't mark or spark, keeping surfaces damage- and scratch-free. The multi head hammer features a shock absorbing fiberglass handle reduces vibration on impact, allowing for more comfortable operation.
- Plastic heads won't mark or spark, preventing surface damage and protecting both the product and user
- Convex striking surfaces minimize bounce
- Shock absorbing fiberglass handle reduces vibration on impact and has a nonslip rubber grip for comfort and durability
- Includes soft, medium, and hard plastic heads and a high grade carbon steel head that can be used for normal hammer applications
Name 4-in-1 Quick Change Multi Head Hammer SKU 69093 Brand Pittsburgh Handle material Rubber Head material Rubber, Carbon steel Handle Length (in.) 9-3/4 in. Head weight (oz.) 32 oz., 32 oz., 28 oz., 32 oz. Product Weight 1.25 lbs. Shipping Weight 1.22 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail Lifetime Warranty. We guarantee this Tool to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|