- 4 in. Engine Cylinder Hone
- Product Overview
DescriptionHone and remove glaze from engine cylinders from 2 in. to 7 in. diameter with this engine cylinder hone. The cylinder hone provides quick, accurate deglazing and features a collar to prevent stone breakage. Constructed of durable steel, this cylinder hone is built for regular shop use.
- Designed for fast, accurate deglazing of cylinders
- Collar prevents stone breakage
- Hone and remove glaze from engine cylinders from 2 in. to 7 in. diameter
- Three aluminum oxide grinding stones
- Low carbon steel, zinc plated with black oxide finish
Name 4 in. Engine Cylinder Hone SKU 97164 Brand Pittsburgh Automotive Abrasive material Aluminum oxide Quantity 1 Shipping Weight 1.15 lb. Size(s) 4 in.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|