- 58 Pc Combination Step Block and Clamp Set
- Product Overview
DescriptionSave valuable set-up time with this step block and clamp set! Made of forged and hardened steel for optimum durability, this clamping kit can be utilized with milling machines and other metal/woodworking machines. The clamping set includes 3/8 in. studs, T-nuts, coupling nuts, ½ in. step clamps and step blocks to help lock and secure your project as you work.
- Clamp a wide range of workpieces securely to the table while machining, milling or drilling
- Use with milling machines, drill presses and other precision machines
- Made of heavy duty forged and hardened steel for years of service
- Includes studs, T-nuts, flanged nuts, coupling nuts, step clamps, and step blocks
- Durable rustproof plastic holder
Name 58 Pc Combination Step Block and Clamp Set SKU 5952 Brand Cen-Tech Material Steel Quantity 58 Shipping Weight 12.80 lb. Accessories Included (24) 3/8 in.-16 NC studs, four each of 3 in., 4 in., 5 in., 6 in., 7 in., 8 in.; (6) T-nuts; (6) Flanged nuts; (4) Coupling nuts; (6) Step clamps for 1/2 in. table slots; (6) Step blocks (each is comprised of two pieces), case
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|