- 80 Amp-DC, 120 Volt, Inverter Stick Welder
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis inverter arc welder has three specialized inverter functions to provide more power and versatility! Features include a thermal overload protection with indicator light, an easy carry shoulder strap to transport it to the job and a Hot Start feature to get you started on your welds quickly. This arc welder is perfect for metal hobbyists working with iron or steel or to fix minor metal repairs in the home!
- Hot Start lets you start welds easily
- Power switch lights up to tell you the power is on
- Thermal overload protection with indicator light
- 5.5 ft. welding cable with dual-angle electrode holder
- 5 ft. ground cable with clamp
- ARC Force provides a 15% over current to prevent sticking when the electrode enters the bath
- Anti-stick lets you separate the electrode easily without reddening
- High welding current stability for consistent output
Name 80 Amp-DC, 120 Volt, Inverter Stick Welder SKU 61749 Brand Chicago Electric Welding Amperage (amps) 20 Duty cycle 35% @ 75 amps Maximum amperage output (amps) 80 Minimum amperage output (amps) 10 Open Circuit Voltage 54 Thermal Overload Protection (y/n) Yes Weldable metals mild steel, cast iron, stainless steel Welding capacities 16 gauge (3/16 in.) Product Height 5-7/8 in. Product Width 3-3/4 Shipping Weight 9.50 lb. Size(s) 80 Wire size (in.) 1/16 in. to 3/32 in. Accessories Included shoulder strap
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
- Buying Guide
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|