- Angle Drill Guide
- Product Overview
DescriptionGuide your 3/8” or 1/2” drill at any angle from 45 to 90 degrees with precision using this angle drill guide! The drill guide features a positive-stop depth control, spring return to keep the guide ready and protractor for easy angle settings in 5 degree increments. The guide even includes a V-base for drilling round stock! A great, versatile drill guide for any hobbyist or carpenter.
- Guide your 3/8 in. or 1/2 in. drill at any angle from 45 to 90 degrees with total accuracy
- Positive-stop depth control
- Spring return keeps guide in ready position
- Spindle slide lock for sanding and buffing applications
- Protractor for easy angle settings in 5 degree increments
Name Angle Drill Guide SKU 95622 Brand Drill Master Quantity 1 Product Weight 2.25 lbs. Shipping Weight 2.80 lb. Size(s) 3/8 in.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|