- Bearing Separator and Puller Set
- Product Overview
DescriptionFeaturing drop-forged construction, the bearing separator and puller set comes with two of the most widely used 2 in. and 3 in. bearing splitters, along with pulling components to safely remove bearings. The set also includes a bar-type puller head with a 9/16 in. forcing screw.
- Four sets of hex push-puller legs
- 2 in. and 3 in. bearing splitters
- 4 in. and 5 in. extension legs
- 6 in. yoke with center adapter
- Bar-type puller head with 9/16 in. forcing screw
- Rugged drop-forged construction
Name Bearing Separator and Puller Set SKU 62593 Brand Pittsburgh Automotive Material Steel Quantity 12 Shipping Weight 11.50 lb. Size(s) 2 in, 3 in.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|