TIPS FOR CREATING A GREAT PRODUCT REVIEW
Reviews are a great way to share your product know-how and experience with other Harbor Freight customers. We welcome your thoughts and suggestions as it relates to our products. Comments should be based on your direct personal experience and are most helpful when written as a recommendation or evaluation for a friend. Specific examples of uses, performance and a brief description of the product will benefit other customers the most.
- What you like or don’t like about the product, including your favorite features
- How you use the product
- How long you’ve been using the product
- How often you use the product
- What kind of user you are (such as a mechanic, contractor, hobbyist, etc.)
- Tips on the best ways to use the product
- Whether the product is a good value
WHAT NOT TO INCLUDE:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Comments on other customer’s reviews
- Solicitation for other businesses or links to other sites
- Pricing or coupon information (but feel free to comment on whether the product is a good value)
- Personal information such as phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, or social network IDs
- Using the product for something other than described in the product manual
- Questions about orders, shipping, service, or how to use or modify the product*
WHO CAN WRITE A CUSTOMER REVIEW?
- Anyone who has purchased from Harbor Freight Tools – online, in the store or on the phone
- Customers over the age of 13
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our product! Your review may be used anywhere on HarborFreight.com and in any Harbor Freight print or online advertising. All reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to post or not post your review at our own discretion.