- 3.5 Amp Heavy Duty Electric Cutout Tool
- Product Overview
DescriptionWith this electric cutout tool, there's no need to drill pilot holes like you do with a jigsaw for making plunge cuts. The high speed steel spiral bit cuts wood up to 1 in. thick as well as plywood, plastics and paneling. Switch out with carbide bits (sold separately) to cut through plaster, ceramic wall tile, cement board and fiberglass. The electric cutout tool also features high impact housing and a depth gauge.
- Plunge cuts in material up to 1 in. thick
- Cut through wood, plywood, plastics and paneling with high speed steel spiral bit
- Cut through plaster, ceramic wall tile, cement board and fiberglass with carbide bits (sold separately)
- Use with spiral bits to cut sideways
- Easy, precise depth adjustment
- High speed motor for fast cuts in a variety of materials
Name 3.5 Amp Heavy Duty Electric Cutout Tool SKU 42831 Brand Chicago Electric Power Tools Amperage (amps) 3.5 Speed (max) 28000 RPM Wattage (watts) 420 Product Weight 2.7 lbs. Shipping Weight 3.53 lb. Accessories Included 1/8 in. and 1/4 in. collets, 1/8 in. high speed steel spiral bit
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|