- Metal Shrinker/Stretcher Set
- Product Overview
DescriptionGreat for auto body trim work, and door panel edging, this metal shrinker and stretcher set is designed to create radius bends and contours in sheet metal.
- Hardened steel jaws have powerful force to curve and angle any 16 gauge aluminum, 18 gauge mild steel, 20 gauge stainless
- Bend capacity: up to 3 in. radius
- Powder coated to prevent rust
- Pre-drilled holes in base for easy mounting
- Shrinker tool compresses metal for inside angles
- Stretcher tool stretches metal for outside angles
Name Metal Shrinker/Stretcher Set SKU 68897 Brand Central Machinery Capacity 16 gauge aluminum, 18 gauge mild steel, 20 gauge stainless Material Steel Mounting pattern two M10 x 1.5 threaded holes, measured hole distance: 2-1/2 in. Quantity 2 Base dimensions 5-5/8 in. L x 1-3/4 in. W Product Height 19-3/4 in. Product Length 6 in. Product Weight 20.4 lbs. Product Width 2-1/4 in. Shipping Weight 21.96 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|