- T-Handle Tap Ratcheting Wrench
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis ratcheting tap wrench works with taps, reamers and extractors. Ratchet action speeds up your work, especially when you use this tap wrench for deburring. High quality with self-centering jaws.
- Left/Right reversible ratcheting movement
- Self-centering tap with knurled chuck sleeve for maximum grip and control
- Compact design with 2 pc. sliding T-handles for higher torque application in a convenient, pocket-sized tool
- Made from high strength alloy steel
Name T-Handle Tap Ratcheting Wrench SKU 97633 Brand Pittsburgh Pro Jaw opening 1/4 in. -1/2 in. (6mm-14mm) Material Carbon alloy steel Quantity 1 Product Height 1-7/16 in. Product Length 4 in. Product Weight 1.35 lbs. Product Width 10-1/2 in. Shipping Weight 1.30 lb.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail Lifetime Warranty. We guarantee this Tool to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|