- 9 Speed Vertical Milling Machine
- Product Overview
DescriptionVertical milling machine is suitable for many operations: conventional milling, compound angle milling, drilling, jig boring and more. Perfect for technical schools, small parts production, tool rooms, and maintenance shops. Precision machined and ground table. Heavy duty cast iron base and frame. 220V plug not included.
- Head tilts 45° left or right
- 9 spindle speeds: 240, 355, 545, 735, 1342, 1425, 1650, 2350 and 2885 RPM
- Swing: 13 in.
- Longitudinal travel: 15-1/2 in. maximum
- Cross travel: 6 in.
- Vertical travel: 7.68 in.
- Spindle travel: 2-3/4 in.
- Perfect for technical schools, small parts production, tool rooms and maintenance shops
- An additional lift-gate charge may apply.
Item made to order. Average time to ship is 5 weeks with a maximum of 17 weeks. Customer will be contacted regarding delivery.Specifications
Name 9 Speed Vertical Milling Machine SKU 40939 Brand Central Machinery Amperage (amps) 10 Application Belt Horsepower (hp) 2 Maximum speed (rpm) 2885 RPM Minimum Speed (RPM) 240 Number of speeds 9 Phase 1 Spindle Taper R8 Shipping Weight 648.00 lb. Spindle size (in.) 1-3/4 in. Table dimensions 26 in. L X 6-1/2 in. W Travel length (in.) 2-3/4 in.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
- User Manual
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|