- 5/16 in. x 20 ft. Grade 70 Trucker's Chain
- Product Overview
DescriptionThis grade 70 tow chain can haul, bind and secure loads up to 4700 lb.. The entire trucker’s chain is zinc plated to resist rust and is colored gold to meet California Highway Patrol requirements. Features include a clevis grab hook at both ends to ensure secure attachment.
- Grade 70 Transport chain with visual color and markings to meet DOT requirements
- Yellow zinc plate to reduce sparking and offer superior corrosion resistance
- Meets California Highway Patrol requirements
- Equipped with 3/8 in. clevis grab hook at each end
- Manufactured to NACM and ASTM specifications
Not for overhead lifting.Specifications
Name 5/16 in. x 20 ft. Grade 70 Trucker's Chain SKU 97712 Brand Haul-Master Grade 70 Quantity 1 Chain size 5/16 in. Product Length 20 ft. Shipping Weight 20.15 lb. Size(s) 5/16 in. x 20 ft.
- Customer Reviews
Manufacturer Warranty Detail We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.
Get Shipping on Your Order!
Harbor Freight makes every effort to process orders within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed before 2pm (PT) are generally SHIPPED the next business day.
|Please Note: Harbor Freight Tools cannot ship to PO Box addresses if shipping within the 48 contiguous states.|
|Guidelines for shipping to PO Box addresses:
• Maximum weight for packages shipped within the 48 contiguous states is 8 lbs.
• Maximum weight for packages shipped to AK, HI or GU is 70 lbs.
*Overweight items are shipped via freight delivery, please allow up to 20 business days for shipping. Standard Ground Shipping rates apply to deliveries within the continental Unites States.
|Lift-Gate Charge. If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. If you think you will need a truck with a lift-gate, please contact Customer Service Inbound Sales at 1-800-423-2567.|