Harbor Freight’s Ongoing Commitment to You: Health & Safety First
- Following the CDC's guidelines, we are requiring customers in all our stores to wear a mask or face covering. If you do not have a mask, we will gladly provide you with one.
- We're continuing to aggressively clean and sanitize our stores throughout the day.
- We're limiting the number of customers in our stores at any one time to make social distancing easier while shopping and during checkout.
- We're continuing to provide our associates with gloves and masks, consistent with the CDC's guidelines. We have also provided plexiglass shields and plastic dividers at our registers to protect both our associates and our customers.
- We're providing our stores with thermometers so associates can take their own temperatures before their shifts so that anyone with a fever can go home and recover.
- All of our associates impacted by COVID-19 will be compensated for missed work hours so no one has an incentive to work when they're sick.
In-Store Sale Events Postponed. We're postponing large in-store sales events during the COVID-19 crisis to allow for effective social distancing and to help us make sure that we can continue to meet your essential needs.
Shorter Store Hours. Our shorter store hours are: Monday through Saturday from 8am to 7pm to allow extra time for cleaning, restocking our shelves and for our associates to meet their own needs. We've returned to our regular Sunday hours, and are now open 9am to 6pm.
Closed Thanksgiving. Special "Black Friday" hours Friday and Saturday: Friday, November 27 7am to 8pm, Saturday, 8am to 8pm; Sunday, regular hours.
All of us need to do our part to keep each other healthy and safe. And while social distancing is essential right now, pulling together and supporting each other as a community and a nation has never been more important. Together we’ll help each other through this.
On behalf of the entire Harbor Freight family, we thank you for your support.
Stay safe and stay healthy,