Harbor Freight’s Ongoing Commitment to You: Health & Safety First
- Following the CDC's guidelines, we are requiring customers in all our stores to wear a mask or face covering. If you do not have a mask, we will gladly provide you with one.
- We're continuing to aggressively clean and sanitize our stores throughout the day.
- We're limiting the number of customers in our stores at any one time to make social distancing easier while shopping and during checkout.
- We're continuing to provide our associates with gloves and masks, consistent with the CDC's guidelines. We have also provided plexiglass shields and plastic dividers at our registers to protect both our associates and our customers.
- We're providing our stores with thermometers so associates can take their own temperatures before their shifts so that anyone with a fever can go home and recover.
- All of our associates impacted by COVID-19 will be compensated for missed work hours so no one has an incentive to work when they're sick.
All of us need to do our part to keep each other healthy and safe. And while social distancing is essential right now, pulling together and supporting each other as a community and a nation has never been more important. Together we’ll help each other through this.
On behalf of the entire Harbor Freight family, we thank you for your support.
Stay safe and stay healthy,