Harbor Freight’s Ongoing Commitment to You: Health & Safety First
- We’re continuing to aggressively clean and sanitize our stores throughout the day.
- We’re limiting the number of customers in our stores at any one time to make social distancing easier while shopping and during checkout.
- We’re continuing to provide our associates with gloves and masks, consistent with the CDC’s guidelines. We have also provided plexiglass shields at our registers to protect both our associates and our customers.
- We’re providing our stores with thermometers so associates can take their own temperatures before their shifts so that anyone with a fever can go home and recover.
- All of our associates impacted by COVID-19 will be compensated for missed work hours so no one has an incentive to work when they’re sick.
In-Store Sale Events Postponed. We’re postponing large in-store sales events during the COVID-19 crisis. This will allow for effective social distancing and will help us make sure that we can continue to meet your essential needs.
Coupons and Inside Track Club. We’re keeping in store prices low and couponing less frequently so you won’t need a coupon to get the lowest price. And when we do coupon, we’ll be sending them by email so please make sure we have your current email address. Rest assured, we will respect your privacy regarding any personal information you share with us. Inside Track Club members will continue to get huge discounts, but your coupons will be emailed—so we’ll need your current email address to deliver your coupons and find your membership number when you use them in our stores.
Shorter Store Hours. Our shorter store hours are: Monday through Saturday from 8am to 7pm and Sundays from 9am to 5pm to allow extra time for cleaning, restocking our shelves and for our associates to meet their own needs.
We understand that these changes represent a different way of shopping at Harbor Freight, but they’re our way of ensuring that we can continue to meet your essential needs, stay true to our commitment to offer you the lowest prices and keep health and safety a top priority.
All of us need to do our part to keep each other healthy and safe. And while social distancing is essential right now, pulling together and supporting each other as a community and a nation has never been more important. Together we’ll help each other through this.
On behalf of the entire Harbor Freight family, we thank you for your support.
Stay safe and stay healthy,