Safety First in Our Stores
- Customers who have been vaccinated may shop without wearing a mask unless there is a local mask mandate in place. However, in response to the increasing spread of the COVID Delta variant, the CDC recommends that all people wear masks indoors in areas where the rate of transmission is high or substantial, regardless of their vaccination status and we strongly encourage our customers to follow that guidance while shopping in our stores.
- Associates who work in a location with a local mask mandate or that the CDC has designated as having a high or substantial rate of transmission are required to wear a mask, regardless of their vaccination status.
- In locations where the CDC has determined the rate of transmission is not high or substantial, associates who have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask, although we strongly encourage it, and we continue to make masks and gloves available to our associates who prefer to use them.
- We stay committed to daily cleaning and maintaining a safe store for our customers and associates.
- We have Plexiglas shields and plastic dividers at our registers to protect both our associates and our customers.
- Where required, health checks will continue to be administered and all associates will perform self-checks before reporting to work.
- Any associate that has Covid-19 symptoms is required to stay home and contact their manager for further guidance. All of our associates impacted by COVID-19 will be compensated for missed work hours so no one has an incentive to work when they're sick.