We're Open & Here to Help
Mon-Sat 8am-6pm, Sun 9am-5pm
The health and safety of our associates, our customers and our communities is our top priority, and I want to share the steps we’re taking in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
While some local governments have ordered businesses to close, they’ve created a specific exception for stores like Harbor Freight and have asked us to stay open. Our customers depend on us for the tools and equipment they need to make essential repairs that will keep their households safe and secure. Our customers who are tradespeople use our tools to make emergency repairs for their customers. And we’re also an important source for public agencies that depend on our products to provide essential services. So we’re doing our best to continue to serve you with as little disruption as possible, and at the same time, we’re putting the health and safety of our people and customers first. Modified Store Hours Starting on Thursday, March 19
Our stores are open and we’re here to help, but, until the COVID-19 crisis passes, with modified store hours as follows: Monday through Saturday from 8am to 6pm and Sundays from 9am to 5pm. These hours will provide our stores with extra time to sanitize and restock and allow us to better accommodate our associates’ scheduling needs.
- We’ve posted signs at the front entrance of each of our stores reminding customers who are not feeling well to please shop on-line and for those in the stores to keep at least 6 feet apart. We’re reminding everyone to follow Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. It’s important that all of us do our part to help avoid spreading the coronavirus.
- On certain high demand items, we’ve limited the quantities customers can purchase so that we have inventory to meet the needs of others.
- In all of our stores, distribution centers and offices we’ve greatly expanded our sanitization efforts. We’re frequently disinfecting often-touched surfaces such as door handles, countertops, keypads, restroom surfaces, shopping carts and baskets, and associate breakrooms.
- As mentioned above, our stores are open with modified hours, and our distribution centers and offices are also open to support our stores. As we become aware of any condition that could make any store or workplace unsafe, please rest assured that we will immediately close stores or impacted areas of other facilities until those conditions have been addressed.
- We’ve instructed associates who are experiencing any COVID-19 type symptoms or who have been notified that they may have been exposed to COVID-19, to NOT come into work. Instead, we’ve asked them to follow the CDC guidelines.
- We’re committed to taking care of our people so we’ll be compensating all impacted associates for their missed work hours.
With health and safety as our top priority, we’ll continue to monitor and follow the guidance of the experts at the CDC and other governmental authorities. We’re committed to do all we can to continue to serve your needs, and most importantly, help keep you and our associates healthy and safe. Thank you and God bless,