Safety First in Our Stores
- Following the CDC's guidelines, we are requiring that customers in all our stores wear a mask or face covering. In areas where the mask mandate has been lifted, we still encourage customers to follow the CDC guidelines and continue to wear a mask while shopping in our stores. If you do not have a mask, we will gladly provide you with one. Harbor Freight Tools continues to monitor the CDC and other resources, as well as consult with experts, and will adjust our policies to stay consistent.
- We're continuing to aggressively clean and sanitize our stores throughout the day.
- Where recommended, due to current Covid-19 levels in a particular area/region, Harbor Freight Tools will limit the number of customers in our stores at any one time to make social distancing easier while shopping and during checkout.
- We're continuing to provide our associates with gloves and masks, consistent with the CDC's guidelines.
- We have also provided Plexiglas shields and plastic dividers at our registers to protect both our associates and our customers.
- Our store leadership conducts health checks, including temperature checks when associates arrive for their shifts, so anyone who is symptomatic does not work and stays home until symptom-free.
- All of our associates impacted by COVID-19 will be compensated for missed work hours so no one has an incentive to work when they're sick.