Many product troubleshooting questions can be answered in the product owner's manual. Before contacting customer service or returning an item, review the owner's manual for helpful guides and step-by-step troubleshooting instructions. If you still need technical product assistance, submit your questions using the online form, or call 1-888-866-5797, Monday thru Friday, 7am to 4pm (PT).
If an owner's manual is available for an item, it can be found on the product page located in the "Product Overview" section. Manuals are viewable as PDF files. Note that some products may have more than one manual depending on the specific item number of your item. Refer to your order information, product packaging, or item number on the product to determine the correct manual for your product.
For technical product assistance, submit your questions using the online form, or call 1-888-866-5797, Monday thru Friday, 7am to 4pm (PT).
Harbor Freight carries thousands of in-stock replacement parts for our most popular items. Most of our in-stock parts are ready to ship within 48 hours, free of charge To order replacement parts, visit our Replacement Parts page.
Certain Harbor Freight products feature software that may be updated as needed. To get the latest software upgrade for your product, visit the respective product page on the Harbor Freight website and click the "Software Update" link located in the "Product Overview" section. Download the file, which may be in a zipped format. Follow instructions on how to install the software update.
EXTENDED SERVICE PROTECTION (ESP)
Rest easy knowing your tools and equipment will have additional protection after the manufacturer's warranty.
Our ESP plans provide 1 and 2 years of product protection on eligible products after the manufacturer's warranty ends. ESP plans can be purchased at your local Harbor Freight Tools store within 30 days of the eligible product's purchase date.
- Battery Powered
- Gas Powered
SAVES TIME AND MONEYCovers mechanical and electrical failures during normal use*
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Protection from operational failure caused by power surges*
- Covers product(s) used for consumer and commercial use
- All plans begin when the shortest portion of manufacturer's limited warranty ends
- Fast and Easy: In-Store, One-Time Replacement on covered failures
- If product fails during coverage it will be replaced with a new product of equal or similar features, capacity and/or efficiency and functionality, a Harbor Freight Tools Gift Card, or a refund up to the original product purchase price will be issued
- Protects against unexpected repairs on covered failures
- Save money with functional parts and labor coverage
- Conveniently located service centers
- Plan is conveniently registered at time of purchase
IF YOU NEED SERVICE
- Keep your receipt in a safe place
- Initiate Your Claim:
• Replacement Plan – Visit any Harbor Freight Tools store for an easy in-store replacement
• Repair Plan – Call 1-888-838-3421 to schedule service
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AVAILABLE 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-888-838-3421
**If product cannot be repaired within 15 days, a new product of equal or similar features, capacity, specifications and/or efficiency and functionality will be provided. Product will also be replaced if the same major failure occurs and requires 3 service calls within 12 months. If a replacement product is not available, we will either issue a Harbor Freight Tools gift card or provide a refund up to the actual cash value of the product, not to exceed the original purchase price of the covered item. Repair with use of non-original manufacturer and remanufactured parts is allowed.
Replacement of product, issuance of a gift card, or settlement refund, deems plan fully performed.
The obligor and administrator is Federal Warranty Service Corporation, P.O Box 105689, Atlanta, GA 30348-5689, 1-877-881-8578 in all states except FL – United Service Protection, Inc. and OK – Assurant Service Protection, Inc.
SAFETY AND RECALLS
Harbor Freight values your safety and satisfaction. We make sure to provide you with up-to-date information on any recalls or product safety news as it comes available.
We will post product recalls from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). For more information, you may also visit the CPSC Web site at www.cpsc.gov. As it relates to Harbor Freight, the information provided here is based on press releases that involve product sold through Harbor Freight stores or on HarborFreight.com. The information includes the products involved and the steps to take if you have one of the recalled items. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed.
Also, the Web site www.recalls.gov links visitors to the home pages of government regulatory agencies responsible for product recalls. In addition to finding details about recalled products, visitors will gain additional safety information and may sign up for email alerts on recalled products, as they become available.
- Gordon Folding Knife (#97668)
- 80 Lumen 12V Rechargeable Mini Flashlight (#64109)
- Propane Torch (#61589 and #61595)
- Union Safe Company and Bunker Hill Security Electronic Handgun Safes (#62984 and #61581)
- Electric Chainsaw Recall - Portland, One Stop Gardens and Chicago Eletric electric chainsaw (#67255 and #61592)
- Tires Recall - Replacement trailer tires and tires sold with utility trailer kits
- Fire Extinguisher Recall - DO NOT GO TO HARBOR FREIGHT STORES FOR THIS RECALL
- Utility Trailer Recall – Trailer Lights: - DO NOT GO TO HARBOR FREIGHT STORES FOR THIS RECALL
Customer Submission Form
- 18 Volt Cordless Drill (#68239 and #68287)
- Trailer Light Kit - DO NOT GO TO HARBOR FREIGHT STORES FOR THIS RECALL
Customer Submission Form
- Sit/Stand Rolling Walker (#66838)
- Cordless Drill (#96526)