HARBOR FREIGHT REAL ESTATE
Harbor Freight Tools is Expanding!
For more than 40 years, Harbor Freight Tools has built a solid reputation as America's favorite tool store, known for “quality tools at the lowest prices.”
To learn more about Harbor Freight Tools, check out this video.
We're expanding! Harbor Freight's Real Estate Department is currently considering hundreds of new locations across the U.S. All of our stores are company-owned. We do not offer franchises. To view our current locations, click here.
We will consider free-standing and in-line spaces, ground leases and build-to-suits.
Here is a list of our criteria:
- 15,000 to 16,500 square feet, 70% retail area/30% retail replenishment
- Visible from the street
- 4-to-1 parking ratio
- HVAC for entire premises
- Open or suspended T-bar ceiling must have a minimum of 15′ AFF
- Exposed polished concrete flooring
- 80-foot candle lighting in retail area
- 77 to 85 foot (preferred) frontage (but we're flexible)
- Ground-level 8′x10′ loading door (dock acceptable)
- Access for a 53-foot trailer plus tractor
- Minimum of two ADA (Americans with Disabilities) restrooms
- Two standard-size offices
- One 10′x12′ break room
- 600 amps required 120/208V
For site consideration or more information, please click here for a territory map to contact the appropriate Real Estate Manager.
Harbor Freight Tools is looking for qualified contractors to help with our expansion. All projects are by bid invitation to the respective General Contractor only. Projects include building renovations, repair work and other related endeavors. If you would like to be considered for current or future projects, please contact:
26677 Agoura Rd.
Calabasas, CA 91302